(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on the look out for Pippy the peppy rabbit. I know she's doomed to being auto voided being in tier five, but if you have her, and are willing to let go of her, I'd love to give her a home! I'm willing to pay one million bells as well as ten gold roses for this adorable little rabbit. Please let me know if you have her. Thanks!

Hello! I have Olivia in boxes right now, and I was looking for:
Allie
Annabelle
Pango
Tangy
Beau
Goldie
Amelia
Flurry
Julian
Melba
Coco
Vesta
Willow
:) PM me if you have any of them in boxes too!

LF: Marshal tumblr_inline_mgu3l152Aw1qk1or3.gif

still looking for biskit, flora, walker, lolly, rosie don't have bells or tbt but can give collectibles, thanks a lot for your help!! :)

Looking for Muffy the Uchi Sheep for a friend! I will be the one paying TBT or in game bells for her. So if you have Muffy ready to go please PM me and I will pay and get you in touch with her to trade DS Friend Codes. Thank you!

I have Poppy in boxes, selling her for 100 tbt/btb. PM me if interested.

I'm looking for Apple, Diana, Bam, Kabuki, or Pashmina.

Will pay any amount of bells and/or items. I have an empty space that I do not want to be filled with a random.

Even if they're hacked into boxes or PowerSaved, I'll be forever grateful, and you will still be paid!

EDIT: Found Apple on Tumblr. Thanks anyway!

Last edited:
peanut is in boxes and 100% original will be holding for another 5 minutes if anyone is interested

LF Snake. Preferably original.
Can pay in tbt/igb!

edit: got him nvm this :)

Last edited:
Looking for Mitzi, Olivia, and Tangy. PM me if you are selling any of them and I'll make an offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back