(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for a cranky villager. for my non tt/tbt town so can only pay <reasonable> igb. would also prefer if they're not from an amiibo card as i'm trying to get villagers naturally! thanks :) would actually prefer unoriginal, would love to give them a good home~

still looking ^

Hi. Looking for Drake.

Hi. I'm trying to get Drake&#55357;&#56474;. I have limited time b4 another strange villager moves in, so I'd need to work quickly. I need help with how to receive him. I only have 650,000 IGB. I'm willing to pay 640,000 IGB. If needed, I can maybe give away some fruit or a double of some IG item(s). This is my first post on here. I'd strongly prefer to travel to *your town*, if you want any IGB. Thank you!!!! (PS - if I don't respond, it will only be because (/if) I can't figure out *where* to go on here to find/& read replies to my message, sadly! (LoL!)
My EDIT: I would also be VERY HAPPY to get Tom (2nd) or Cranston (3rd) as well, if no one has Drake available!!! Thanks to all!!!

Last edited:
Hey all,

I am looking for an uchi villager and have set my eyes on Flo and Katt.
I'd love to come pick them up for free, since I haven't played in forever and spend a lot of money on expanding my home. I got a good amount of those nintendo items, you can have those if you want?

Anyways, looking for Flo or Katt! Thanks!

Willing to take Cranston as well! Thanks!

I hope the admin. can please forgive me! I just want to note I'll be happy to take Tom or Cranston if no one has Drake available! Thank You!

Hi. I'm trying to get Drake&#55357;&#56474;. I have limited time b4 another strange villager moves in, so I'd need to work quickly. I need help with how to receive him. I only have 650,000 IGB. I'm willing to pay 640,000 IGB. If needed, I can maybe give away some fruit or a double of some IG item(s). This is my first post on here. I'd strongly prefer to travel to *your town*, if you want any IGB. Thank you!!!! (PS - if I don't respond, it will only be because (/if) I can't figure out *where* to go on here to find/& read replies to my message, sadly! (LoL!)

Last edited:
Hello! I'm still searching for Dobie and Diana! I will pay with either TBT or in-game bells although I still prefer to pay with the former than the latter as I have more of it! c:

I'm searching for Zucker, Sprinkle, Chevre, Cookie, Cheri and Mint. I can only take one of these for now, and I really want to get Zucker as #1prio I can pay in Saniro items (I have all the RV cards). I don't really have any IGB to speak of and very limited TBT.
Please PM if you have any of theese.

LOOKING FOR:

WHITNEY
WOLFGANG
BOB

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE EITHER OF THEM IN BOXES!

AM WILLING TO GIVE ANYTHING FOR THEM!

I am looking for Peanut. I need her without peanut my town wouldn't be the same.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am looking for lolly and peanut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back