• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for *original* Merengue! Can pay in tbt or igb. Send me a VM/PM if you have her.

Looking for Frita, would prefer to pay in IGB, but i can offer a few TBT if you want

Hello, I'm searching for a few villagers and I would be more than grateful if someone could help me find them.

I'm currently looking for:

Willow - Snooty Sheep
Del - Cranky Alligator
Snooty - Snooty Anteater
Antonio - Jock Anteater
Coco - Normal Rabbit

I can only offer bell tree bells and I would like for them to be original, please send me offers via pm or vm. Thanks. c:

edit: got them all!

Last edited:
Looking for any jock, normal, or uchi villager except Tammy, Nana, Iggly, or any jock penguins (cuz that's just ridiculous). for free please (or IGB i guess).

Looking for Zucker the lazy Octopus!

I'm offering bell tree bells, please VM me with offers and he must be original, thank you! c:

Hello! I have Marshal in boxes, and I'd be willing to trade him for Kabuki. :)

Looking for Soleil, Bonbon, and Marina ! I'm trying to kick out Coco, Freya, and Octavian so if you would like any of those we could do a trade. Otherwise the only thing I can really offer is items from RVs. I have Celeste, Epona, and Ganon's RVs that I could bring to my town for you to buy things from !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back