• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently hoping to get Aurora. I've got Slyvia moving out tomorrow and a plot prepared for her, so anyone offering would be good!

Looking for Mint and Tasha! Please PM me! Would like someone who has their amiibo cards if possible :]

Looking for : fauna
I'm offering francine, bells, celeste bows, pitfall seeds, jacobs ladders, pink tulips, bubble wand, visit to marty's rv,

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Can buy fauna??

Tangy just told me she wants to leave! So if anyone is interested in having her please contact me or something! If possible I'd like a visit to stella, cashmere, resetti's or tim & tommy's rv! any other offer might also be okay!

Tangy just told me she wants to leave! So if anyone is interested in having her please contact me or something! If possible I'd like a visit to stella, cashmere, resetti's or tim & tommy's rv! any other offer might also be okay!

hey! you might get better reception if you posted a thread in the main plaza instead of here- this is for people to post who they're looking for not who they're selling, and you'd probably get more interest if you posted on the main thread! :blush: hope tangy gets a good home and you get to visit your rv!

oh sorry! i guess you can tell i'm new here hahaha anyway thanks for the help!!

Looking for Clay, Apple, Bruce, Kiki, Lopez, and Mint!

Hi! I can get you original Clay, Lopez and Mint for 20 tbt each c: please PM/VM me if you're interested and maybe we can figure out a time~

Last edited:
Looking for either Midge, Marshal or Mitzi! Please VM if you have one of them c:

Last edited:
Looking for Tutu! I'd be happy to trade for bells or items if I have anything you want, shoot me a pm if you have her and want to discuss a price :)

EDIT: I got her! :)

Last edited:
I'm looking for these babes!
~ Freya
~ Peanut
~ Marcie
~ Rocket
~ Gayle
~ Tia
~ Willow
~ Egbert
~ Goldie