• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Urgently looking for 100% original BEAU.

Have one spot open in my main town, as Merengue just officially moved away.
I'm holding the town in lockdown mode lol, until I can find Beau to fill this immediate opening.

Paying BTB / IGB. Please PM if you have Beau in boxes. Thank you! C:

Looking for Stitches, Chief, Fauna and Whitney/Blanche
Paying with Bells! I'm on Invisible mode so just send a VM (preferred) or PM anytime!

Last edited:
He hasn't asked to move yet but I'll cycle and if u don't have him by the time I get him I'll let you know in case you thought I forgot

Last edited:
Looking for:

1. Diana
2. Rosie
3. Stitches
4. Fauna
5. Erik
6. Lolly
7. Marshal

please VM/PM me if you have any of them~~!!!!

I'm looking around for Pippy the peppy rabbit. I know she's tier five so she's doomed to being auto-voided...But! If anyone has her and wouldn't mind letting go of her, I'd love to adopt her from you! I can offer one million bells for her. Thanks for reading!

desperately searching for the dreamies in my signature-- ones without a star <3

will pay loads of IGB, & IGB only!

Chevre and Vic. ( 100% original, if possible, original catch phrase and original clothing is not a must, but 100% orriginal home interior is a MUST )

Will pay 3 mill each

Looking for Pudge and Erik please pn if you have them, i will pay IGB

Last edited:
please, if anybody can help me, can give some of my collectibles, still looking for biskit, flora, walker, scoot, rosi
one of this,please, thanks a lot :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back