(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for deirdre! She's the last dreamie I need :( I am willing to pay any amount of tbt or igb, I just really want her.

Hey, I'm looking for Cherry. I have 200,000 bells (in-game), a gold nugget, and whatever else I have in my possession awaiting the acceptor.

Last edited:
I'm looking for Beardo, I'd be happy to pay in TBT (very, very short on IGB right now). I also have a number of amiibo villagers I'd be willing to trade. VM/PM me if you have him!

Looking for Agnes/Colton/Tia/Vesta please pm me if you have any of them :)

Got Snooty

Pending adoption for Agnes

Last edited:
I'm looking for Peggy she leaving my town without give me a ping or maybe she is pinging me but I wasn't realize :( I can pay with in-game bells, but I don't know how much is it... I have Gala to trade for Peggy I don't have many tbt I wish i have many tbt ._.' Thank you (_ _

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello
I'm looking for Peggy she is my dreamies but she leaving my town a week ago without pinging me maybe she did but I not realize that she is pinging :( I can pay you in in-game bells maybe 1 million.. I don't know the price I also have Gala i can trade for Peggy as I don't have many tbt I wish I have many hehe ._.;

Please sent me a private message if you have Peggy for me, Thanks very much (_ _

#my post is disappear I don't know why so I made this post again sorry if it appears I have post 2 times

Hello I am in need of a jock villager to finish my town! Preferably teddy or bam but I would accept antonio, bill, poncho, or pierce as well. I can pay with tbt or igb. Thank you!

Looking for Rocco the Hippopotamus, Tia the Teapot Elephant, Vesta the Fluffy Sheep and Colton the Regal Horse.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please PM me if you have any of them, I'll pay with BTB. Thank you. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back