• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got them thanks to Chibi.Hoshi. :D

Last edited:
Looking for either Alfonso, Blanche, Teddy, Chester, Molly, Fauna, or Maple! Graham is going to move out on the 23rd if anyone wants him, and if you're willing to wait 3 days I can give you some peaches, lemons, a few cherries and oranges! Can give bells too. c:

Hi.. I currently looking for Merengue and Maple, i willing to pay with igb or trade with my current villager please pm me :D
My current villager is Marshal, Portia, Daisy, Diana, Walker, Rudy, Ruby, O'hare, and Gala. thank you

----
Have got Merengue thanks :)

Last edited:
Got them thanks to Chibi.Hoshi and a pending adoption with wheneverking

Last edited:
currently looking for fauna and mollie, pm me if you're willing to help! thanks <3

I’m looking for Mallary the duck. Please PM/VM me if you have her.

Looking for any of the villagers in my signature! I can pay tbt

Looking for Vivian and Julia. Working on a new town and they are 2 of my new dreamies and i have the cards for the rest of the villagers I want so i can replace the unwanted ones I started with.

VM if you have them to give.

Last edited:
Lucky <3

Looking for Lucky! <3 He was in my very first animal crossing town way back in wild world, and I have never seen him since :( We were best friends and I miss him </3

Willing to trade anything, money, items, fruit, villagers, anything.

LF Alfonso, Blanche, Teddy, Chester, Molly, Fauna, and Maple! Graham is going to move out on the 23rd if anyone wants him, and I can give you some peaches, lemons, a few cherries, pears and oranges! Can also give bells or possibly items. Ask me about any item and I'll see if i can order it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back