• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF Skye!!! and/or Whitney.
Offering 15 TBT to start. Half will be sent once I talk to the villager and they agree to come to my town. The remainder will be sent once they have begun to move in (I'll TT to check).
Please message me if interested.

Recently restarted my town and I'm looking for my dreamies:

- Claude
- Fang
- Marshal
- Beau
- Diana
- Rosie
- Phoebe
- Rudy
- Merengue
- Whitney
(Currently one space available)

I can offer maybe around 20 tbt each or igb, whichever is preferred. A free gift is also appreciated lol.

Last edited:
One of my villagers is moving on the 30th so I'm looking for Margie. I can offer IGB or some blue pansies. :)

found!

Last edited:
Looking for Coco and paying in IGB or TBT.

Looking for Punchy! Please PM me if you have him in boxes. :) I can offer TBT for him!

EDIT: Ignore this!

Last edited:
Looking for Mira.

Willing to pay 20 TBT and 2,000,000IGB. :eek:

Last edited:
Hey guys! So after not playing ACNL for weeks, i come back to find that biskit has moved out on me. If anyone has him and is willing to let me have him for free, lemme know! Thanks so much, i miss him already. :(

Hey guys! So after not playing ACNL for weeks, i come back to find that biskit has moved out on me. If anyone has him and is willing to let me have him for free, lemme know! Thanks so much, i miss him already. :(

But wouldn't you have to do the 16 villager cycle. ;___;

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back