(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for Lucky or Flurry! I'd like to pay in TBT only and would prefer if they were 100% original. If you can help me out, please VM/PM me so we can work out the details. ^^

Looking for Marshal hopefully original but i dont mind if not! PM me or VM me if you wanna make a deal i dont mind any currency :)

I already have 7 of my dreamies, 1 still waiting on to move in, so trying to fill in the extra three spaces... Just lookin' for: Diana, Lolly, Fauna, Beau, or vivian! msg if you have one of these five while i try to move truffles and sheldon out!

Looking for Ketchup (if someone could put her in boxes for me so I can adopt her that would be amazing!) Willing to pay IGB and TBT

Please PM me, thanks!

Looking for Felicity or Chief. (Both are my dreamies!) Can offer bells and items; but I would definitely accept them if they were ever free. :)

Hey, currently looking for Beau, Lolly, or Diana! PM me if you have one of these, since I have 2 spaces available.

hello! i have graham but he is not moving out soon! i can hold him until i can get him to move out if you'd like!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back