• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Tammy, Hazel, Pudge, Marina, Marshal, Wendy, and Beau :)

Last edited:
Looking for Teddy the jock bear and the villagers in my signature, preferably original :)

LF: Bones! I will pay bells, or happily adopt. Either way is fine. Please PT me if you have him! Thanks in advance <3

Looking for the dreamies in my signature! I'd like to get one of them as soon as possible since I just had a villager move out and I don't really want a random one coming in... I can pay TBT :) Bluebear, Chester, Grizzly, June, Klaus, Maple, Pekoe, Teddy, Cheri and Poncho

Last edited:
LF: Goose, Cole, Shep and Julian. Would prefer if Julian was 100% original. Will pay in TBT, please name your price :)

I also have 100% original Ankha who I'm willing to trade for Julian.

Last edited:
I'm looking for the original Phoebe, so if you got her, PM me please and tell me what you want for her.

Thank you so much.

Edit. False alarm. Still looking for her.

Last edited:
Looking for marcel or sylvanna ^^ would prefer if they're original if not it's alright! Paying tbt~

Looking for Flora, Joey, Bud, Vic, Keaton, Rod, and O'Hare! Will pay TBT or IGB, your choice! Please PM/VM me if you have any of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back