(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF Blanche the Snooty ostrich!
shinobu.gif

Looking for The original Phoebe and original Diana for the moment. PM me if you got one of these two and tell me what you want for them please.

Edit: The search is cancel for the moment.

Last edited:
looking for the sweet sheep baabara ♡ :blush:

willing to pay with tbt of igb or trade any sort of items !

- - - Post Merge - - -

edit: i also have a cycling town if someone if looking for a specific villager :)

Looking for Penelope!! I can scan Octavian or Fauna in for you, pay 1 million bells, and give you two purple pansies in return!

Looking for Skye! I have IGB, tons of items in my catalog to buy for you, the full ice set from snowmam, perfect peaches, reg peaches, pears or cherries. PM me please and thanks!

Do you have Ankha moving out or in boxes? I am interested in her moving to my town.

I can pay IGB, TBT, or arrange any RV visits from the standard Amiibo cards except Ketchup, an New Leaf amiibo figurines (standard set only) or Wolf Link.

Looking for the original Fang. If you have him, PM please and tell me what you want for him.

Thank you

Edit: Got him already.

Last edited:
Still looking for Flora, Joey, Bud, and Keaton! PM/VM if you have any of them! I'll pay TBT or IGB, your choice! (◍•ᴗ•◍)

LF Goose and Cole, will pay in TBT. Please message me if you have any of these two, thanks ;;

Looking for my absolute dreamie, Felyne! Will gladly pay IGB/TBT or a combo if I don't have enough of either!

Looking for my absolute dreamie, Felyne! Will gladly pay IGB/TBT or a combo if I don't have enough of either!

Unfortunately, Felyne can't be adopted from another person town; you'll need to have the amiibo figurine that unlocks him.
Same for the Sanrio, The Legend of Zelda and Splatoon characters.

Nintendo wants money

Looking for Ruby and Filbert. I'd need their houses to be original but don't care about shirts or catchphrases. Please message me if you have either of them moving out!

Looking for Penelope or Stella. I have villagers like Ankha, Chief, Fauna, and Octavian I can trade. Will also trade IGB, hybrids, items... name it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back