• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for:
marshal tumblr_inline_o1ddbcjcVw1stmbqz_500.gif

Attachments

• tumblr_inline_o1d7xda2M11stmbqz_500.gif
    tumblr_inline_o1d7xda2M11stmbqz_500.gif
    433 bytes · Views: 109
  • tumblr_inline_o1d7wvGDeY1stmbqz_500.gif
    tumblr_inline_o1d7wvGDeY1stmbqz_500.gif
    408 bytes · Views: 111
Last edited:
Looking for Kiki, willing to give the last bit of TBT I have as well as 1,000,000 IGB.

Last edited:
Looking for Curlos, Muffy, Tangy, Marshal, Marina, Snake, and Merengue. My villager Phoebe the uchi ostrich will be in boxes on the 26th, so if you are interested in a trade, please message me soon. Thank you!

Looking for Kabuki or Chief -- They are two of my dreamies! I'm willing to pay bells for them. :) (I only have enough space for one of them, though!)

Looking for Julian the unicorn, please offer via private message or visitor message, I can only offer bell tree bells. c:

I've been looking EVERYWHERE for these 4 specific villagers, which are Apollo, Quillson, (Yes, I really love Quillson) Any penguin villager (Especially Roald and Sprinkle) and Celia. P.S. Nana just moved out of my town on my birthday.

Looking for Skye & Julian if anyone is willing to have them move

Last edited:
Looking for Julian! I have 1,500,000 IGB i can trade for him.

Previously a looking for fauna post but i got her :)

Last edited:
Looking for Wolfgang, he's my last dreamie�� I can pay you in game bells, 15 TBT or I have some hybrids�� please private message me if you can't help me out! Thank you��

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back