• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for any of the following villagers for my new town. Please PM me if you've any of them in boxes, I'll pay you a reasonable amount of BTB. I'll pay extra BTB if you're able to hold a villager for me for longer until I'm able to pick him up as I'm in CEST.

Biskit - Puck - Lucky - Papi - Kid Cat - Teddy - Apollo - Shep - Lolly - Rosie

Last edited:
Looking for Deirdre, please VM me with offers! Thank you.

I can only offer bell tree bells, sorry!

Last edited:
Looking for : Apollo, Deirdre, Molly, Poppy, Pecan, Fang, Bunnie, Erik, and/or Genji. They can most certainly be unoriginal.
I am willing to pay any amount of IGB, PM if you are willing to help! Thanks! :blush:

Looking for the original Muffy and paying in TBT or IGB for her.

Edit: Still looking.

Last edited:
Looking for Beau, Marshal, Kabuki, and Chrissy! Will pay TBT, IGB, hybrids, Gracie sets, streetpass goodies, you name it

Looking for:

Lolly- obtained, thank you panda!
Julian
Lucky
Gloria
Hazel
Sparro
Savannah
Freya- obtained, thank you panda!
Chief
Bonbon- obtained, thank you moon!

Can adopt someone tonight or tomorrow.

Last edited:
looking for stella and hopkins from wa! (welcome amiibo!)

Last edited:
Still looking for the original Muffy. Paying in TBT or IGB.

LF Rolf; I can offer In-game bells 500 k. I don't care if he is original or not. <3

Edit: NVM my extra spot filled up because I passed a random and got a voided villager. >_<

Last edited:
Looking for Punchy, Julian or Zucker! I can pay in igb or tbt
Please pm or vm me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back