(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Marshal, does not matter if He's for bells or for free, thank you! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looking for Marshal, does not matter if he's for bells or for free, thank you! :)

i had to restart my game and i lost all of my villagers. my dreamie is merengue and im willing to pay 9 perfect cherries,9 perfect pears and 100k igb!

hi! i'm currently looking for ruby and am willing to pay 10 or more tbt for her!! pls vm me if you can get her for me :D

Looking for a Jock villagers, willing to give TBT! (PM me if you have one available!) :)

Still looking for Antonio! (he was in my campsite today but my town has 10 villagers because EGBERT came to my town from a friend, uninvited...he'll be gone really soon though)

I'm looking for Skye, she was a dreamie in my town lunelle but it got the town got lost and I had to start over. I don't have her amiibo card, so I'm hoping to find her on one of there threads! c:

Hello, I took a Brief Hiatus from AC recently, and when I came back, to my horror I found that Ankha had moved! I will pay to get her back, she may also still be in my void, but i'm not sure how the void works, but that may be a way to get her back, PM me If you have her, or would be willing to get her!

Last edited:
Restarted my town but try as i might i couldn't get ankha back :c
So if anyone is willing to sell or trade her hmu, it can be by bells or trading amiibo cards but if you can give her free that's good too

I'm also looking for Merengue under the same conditions

Looking for any villager you're willing to give to me for free/pretty cheap.
I don't intend to keep them, only trying to cycle, so please don't msg me if you're not okay with that happening!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back