(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for Julian! He is the last dreamie i need! Willing to give IGB, Hybrids, or TBT

Last edited:
hey there! i'm looking for lily the normal frog villager, she's my favourite!

tumblr_inline_o2cgklxFou1qzb5w4_75sq.gif

can offer igb and maybe TBT if it's within what i already have :blush:

EDIT: i got her!

Last edited:
Does anyone have DOBIE, Rasher, Hazel, Sterling?

Gonna kick out Hamphrey (warning, he's so small he's hard to find if you have flowers fml) and Rod.

Edit: Found Dobie

Last edited:
Looking for Lionel, Fang, or Skye! Offering up to 40 tbt c: PM me if you have them. MUST BE 100% ORIGINAL

Looking for Lionel, Fang, or Skye! Offering up to 40 tbt c: PM me if you have them. MUST BE 100% ORIGINAL

i can get you skye! is it okay if we do this in like 20-ish minutes, though? ;;; i'm waiting on someone else to pick up a villager atm :')

aa, i'm sorry but all of the TBT i have i owe to other people at the moment. I have 16 in the ATM, Could i perhaps PM you once i have worked my way up to 30? thanks xx

ya of course c: good luck!

Hello all,

I am searching for Carmen the peppy rabbit! I will offer 50 TBT bells for her. I'd prefer a formal selling/cycling town here - My void has Cranston to deal with.

Edit: Trade was a success!

Last edited:
Hi! I would like to see if anybody is willing to sell Vesta? She is my absolute dreamie! Contact me if curious! Thanks!

Last edited:
looking for pashmina :)

edit: got her. thanks so much :D

Last edited:
Am now looking for:
- Skye
- Whitney
- Vladimir
- Gayle
- Tex
- Vesta
- Punchy

Doesn't matter if original or not, willing to pay with TBT. Please PM me if you have them.

Thanks~

Punchy and Gayle is no longer needed but I'm still looking for the rest of these villagers. thanks!

Last edited:
Hi, I'm looking for Chrissy, Gabi, and Julian (all my dreamies) If you have any of them and are willing to sell, PM me! I am mostly looking for Chrissy, but any of them would be great! I can pay in bells, as I don't have any TBT xux Thankies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back