• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm looking for Pekoe! I will give you bells (say how much you want) and/or I will give you a few mushrooms. Thank you!

Recently sold my old town and I'm looking for a few villagers:
Marina
Octavian
Julian
Marshal

I'd prefer original but it doesn't really matter.
I can offer bells or special items such as any from the Hello Kitty RV villager amiibo cards plus a few others I saved. :)

I have Marina, in boxes today only. Willing to trade for IGB.

Looking for lucky, merengue, marshal, marina, o/ gayle

Last edited:
Looking for Dobie ! unoriginal is fine

Offer: IGB , saplings / starts ,

or a trade for one of these villagers:
Lucky, Whitney, Punchy, Julian

Last edited:
Looking for these villagers, I can pay in game bells or tbt:

Skye
Blanche
Portia

Last edited:
Hi I'm looking for Kid Cat. Willing to offer TBT or IGB! VM or PM me

Last edited:
Hi I'm looking for Julian! 100% original is what I'd prefer as well. I'm looking to pay in TBT only.

I'm making a forest themed town and Whitney being a wolf, is perfect. We also share birthdays so she is a big deal ;-) If anyone could scan her for me I would pay aaaaanything your little heart desires!

I'm making a Harry Potter town and I chose Fang to represent Remus Lupin. If anyone can scan them for me or allow me to adopt them that would be amazing. I can pay up to 15 TBT for him :) Thank you

my 3ds broke and i lost phil and carmen and i want them in my new town. i lost all of my money in tuesday and migi in saturday doesn't have any, so i can only really pay in tbt, but you can have as much as you want. original, unoriginal, does not matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back