• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I am looking for Fang, Papi, and Blanche! I'm trying to push hard to get the last of my dreamies in because I'm soooo close.

Looking for either Merengue or Marshal, paying in TBT ♥ (I had Marshal for a bit, but he moved out ~a week ago, so I don't think I can get him back for awhile)
I have 9 villagers already, but I think it's possible to get a 10th from someone else?

Looking for Lolly and Marshal ;o;

I have a couple moving out tomorrow, please PM me if you have one of them! c:

Looking for Bunnie!! Will pay in TBT or bells, you set the prize! PM please

Seeking Tia! I have bells, items and possibly other villagers depending on who you're looking for 0 v0

I have 9 villagers already, but I think it's possible to get a 10th from someone else?

Yes, it's possible. There's three ways to get a 10th villager:

� from your campsite
� from someone else's void, either through visiting them or by them visiting you
� through streetpass (from that person's void)

I'm looking for Merengue. Will pay BTB or IGB, name your price. please PM me

Last edited:
Looking for Bunnie!! I have bells and TBT to offer!! or maybe items! just ask and we will work it out!

I'm looking for Tia and Tex at the moment, I can offer a considerable amount of BTB for each so please PM me with any offers for them. Thank you!

im currently looking for butch or Avery, i want them both but i'd like to get one at a time lol
please VM or PM me if you have them!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back