• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have room right now if anyone has my dreamies!! Iggly, Ankha, Cally or Chief!!!

Looking for Marshal, Beau, Diana, Chief, Stitches, Bluebear, Bunnie, Rudy, and Bob! I'm willing to pay a really good amount in TBT, so just let me know how much you want. I have a lot of TBT so I don't mind haha. Also looking for close to 100% originality. PM me and we can talk! :)

Last edited:
I am STILL looking for Mathilda! Please lmk if you can give her to me!

looking for ANY WOLF VILLAGER except for Whitney. if you have one and is welling to sell please send a vm, I can pay in tbt bells

I'm looking for Shari, Katt, Phoebe and Bluebear! If anyone were to have them I'll pay in game Bells or if you would like to give them away to me that would be amazing! Thanks!:)

i'm currently looking for my big boi lionel!!

please lemme know if you have him or know if someone does have him,
i had him in my past 3 towns and i want him again

I'm looking for Shari, Katt, Plucky, Phoebe and Bluebear! If anyone were to have them I'll pay in game Bells or if you would like to give them away to me that would be amazing! Thanks!

Looking for Stitches. (Again lmao.)

Still in need of him. :(

Just gonna post a list of villagers I want.

? Stitches
? Marshal
? Phoebe
? Agnes

Last edited:
Looking for Chester and Lily :> can pay in tbt / igb or idk make art lol
61XWn5G.png
pPjv7SJ.png

only looking for Lily now :)
pending adoption 4 lily <3

Last edited:
looking for hazel!! i can offer IGB/ TBT/ bush starts let me know if you have her :)
edit: found her!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back