(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for Rudy and Tom (and Lionel but I need to cycle through villagers before I can get him again).

hello, looking for: tiffany, shep, leopold, kabuki and tasha. willing to pay any desired amount, much obliged

Last edited:
Looking for original Merry, tbt only. Please tell me how much you want for her. Can adopt today.

Last edited:
Hello All,

I am looking for Roald, the Jock Penguin. Note that I had Peck moved out and in my game's void, so I'd prefer a Amiibo Cycling town to do this. I will give 50 TBT bells for the service!

Edit: Got him!

Last edited:
Still looking for Marshal :/ he moved out a while back ago and I can't find anyone giving away Marshal or selling Marshal and I don't have much to offer. I sold my candy town a while back ago and I have 19,000,000 bells in the post office but that's really all I have. I'm hopefully getting Fauna for 20 tbt from tinycomet so I guess I could buy Marshal with the tbt that I have left after Fauna. I also have red carnations. I would really appreciate it if anyone gives him away for free.

Fang is still moving out! I realize I'm a new member without any ratings yet, but you would be picking up Fang first since I have 10 villagers, as a sort of guarantee.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back