(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for specifically Goldie, Bunnie, Pietro, and Molly, and Lopez.
But leave a suggestion, and I will answer whether or not I want it.
Offering up to 3 million bells, Patty, Doc, Zell, Knox, Yuka, and Grizzly.
ty.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have Zell, if still looking.

I really want yuka but I don't have any of the animals you mentioned. My villagers are vic, opal, frobert, filbert, Olaf, daisy, pango and daisy

- - - Post Merge - - -

Still looking for Lily and Mira, willing to do 60 tbt each :)

I have got Mira if you are still looking

I've got Mira but what's an original?

hi! (welcome to the forums, btw!! :blush:) i already got sunnie mira, so your generous offer is for naught, but when people on the forum ask for original villagers, they are looking for villagers who haven't changed any furniture in their houses, haven't changed their shirts, and haven't changed their catchphrases- so as if the villager were scanned in fresh from an amiibo card or spawned naturally by the game! it's because villagers have the awful tendency of wanting to fill their homes with fish and wearing bad shirts, so everyone likes it more if they get the villager before they start trashing their homes :') hope that explanation is a good one hehe

if you have anymore questions about weird forum jargon or how the forum works, feel free to vm me!! :)

I'm looking for
Alice, Gonzo, Yuka-Koalas
Chelsea-Deer
Bianca-Tiger
Lolly-Cat
Chevre-Goat
Zucker-Octopus
Mathilda-Kangaroo
Alfonzo-Alligator

Currently in my village is:
Vic-Grumpy Bull
Opal-Snooty Elephant
Frobert-Jock Frog
Filbert-Lazy Squirrel
Olaf-Smug Anteater
Daisy-Normal Dog
Pango-Peppy Anteater
Mira-Uchi Rabbit

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok thanks :D I learnt what tbt was but what were the other paying methods people were saying?

I'm looking for
Alice, Gonzo, Yuka-Koalas
Chelsea-Deer
Bianca-Tiger
Lolly-Cat
Chevre-Goat
Zucker-Octopus
Mathilda-Kangaroo
Alfonzo-Alligator

Currently in my village is:
Vic-Grumpy Bull
Opal-Snooty Elephant
Frobert-Jock Frog
Filbert-Lazy Squirrel
Olaf-Smug Anteater
Daisy-Normal Dog
Pango-Peppy Anteater
Mira-Uchi Rabbit

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok thanks :D I learnt what tbt was but what were the other paying methods people were saying?

Hey, just letting you know that Chelsea isn't an adoptable villager. The only way to get her is if you have her card and scan her in yourself, I'm pretty sure.

here on the forum, people usually pay with either tbt (the forum's currency, as you have learned about) or igb (in-game bells, which are exactly what they sound like ;))
sometimes people trade with hybrid flowers or rare welcome amiibo items, but stuff is usually bought and sold not traded :')

hope that helped!

here on the forum, people usually pay with either tbt (the forum's currency, as you have learned about) or igb (in-game bells, which are exactly what they sound like ;))
sometimes people trade with hybrid flowers or rare welcome amiibo items, but stuff is usually bought and sold not traded :')

hope that helped!
Ok thanks ��

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, just letting you know that Chelsea isn't an adoptable villager. The only way to get her is if you have her card and scan her in yourself, I'm pretty sure.

Oh ok thanks

Looking for Lobo the cranky wolf! Will pay in tbt or IGB. ^^ Please PM/VM me if you can help out!

Looking for any of these villagers! Name the price in Bells!
Aurora The Penguin
Bluebear The Cub
Chevre The Goat
Fauna The Deer
Flora The Ostrich
Gala The Pig
Goldie The Dog
Molly The Duck
Tangy The Cat
Tia The Elephant

Hey is Lolly still up? I'd be able to pay Igb as I'm new to the website here so I don't have tbt

Last edited:
Looking for Poppy. Anyone has it I am willing to pay any price!

BTW it will be nicer if she is fully original xD

Looking for any of these villagers! Name the price in Bells!
Aurora The Penguin
Bluebear The Cub
Chevre The Goat
Fauna The Deer
Flora The Ostrich
Gala The Pig
Goldie The Dog
Molly The Duck
Tangy The Cat
Tia The Elephant

Hi! I can get you fauna for 20 tbt or the equivalent in IGB). I'm mostly available at around 5pm-10pm GMT +8 on weekdays, and all day on weekends. Please vm/pm me if you're interested c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looking for Poppy. Anyone has it I am willing to pay any price!

BTW it will be nicer if she is fully original xD

Hi! I can get you an original poppy for 20 tbt. I'm mostly available around 5pm-10pm GMT +8 on weekdays, and all day on weekends. If you're interested, please vm/pm me c:

Still looking for:

- Tex
- Skye
- Vesta
- Whitney
- Vladimir

I don't care if they're original or not, I am willing to pay TBT, and just PM/VM me if you have them. thanks~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back