• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I am search of some of my favorite villagers. I'll list them below. We can negotiate, but I will be offering 2 million bells for each of them, and I will also list what I'll offer along side the bells.

Cherry - Gold Nugget + Perfect Cherry (see what I did there?)

Lily - Gold Nugget

Goldie - Gold Nugget

Sterling - Gold Nugget

Phoebe

Molly

Bill

Ankha - Gold Nugget + Perfect Cherry

Hugh

Mathilda

Amelia

Thank you guys for reading my list. PM me if you have one of these animals and are okay with making a transaction.

Last edited:
i'm looking for Whitney and Wolfgang for a friend and bob and ketchup for myself. willing to pay lots of tbt and igb

Looking for Alfonso and ketchup! Tell me what you're looking for either by Pm or on my page! I would prefer to pay IGB but can pay tbt, I can also trade items if that's what interests you! I'd prefer not to pay too much for Alfonso due to him being a low their villager HOWEVER he is one of my favorite villagers ever and has been for years so I will consider paying more if I have to!

Don't need Stitches anymore and Fuybs will be giving me Chief tomorrow. :)

Last edited:
i am currently looking for the hamsters Apple or Flurry. preferably free, but willing to pay 30,000+ bells, and/or 3 baskets of perfect apples. able to haggle. please consider if you have Flurry or Apple and they're moving out. thank you. please pm me if interested c:

Still in need of a jock villager to finish my town! Preferably teddy or poncho but I would accept antonio, bill, bam, or pierce as well. I can pay with tbt or igb. Thank you!

I'm still looking for Ketchup and Alfonso, PM me or comment on my page with what you want! I can pay IGB, TBT, and items!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back