(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for any dreamie in my signature, please! No room for them right know, but I'll try. So if you have any of them leaving your town, please message me! :D

Also, I have Bangle the peppy tiger and intend to get rid of her, so if anyone is interested...

Looking for Drake, Molly, and Roscoe. Drake is preferred. Preferably free, but I would be willing to pay you handsomely for him. He's been my dreamie since Wild World. Please help!

I've got HAZEL and ROSIE in my town.
I don't tt, so I can't tell when they will move, but who's interested in them can add me as friends, so that I can pm you when it's time for them to go! c:

I'm looking for ANY cat (except Stinky because I already have him), Marshal or Tammy ASAP (preferably right now)!

Cranston just left my town (I was too late and he was asleep by the time I could say bye to him so I couldn't even try to sell him off) so I time travelled a few hours and now he's officially gone and I'd really like someone who I like now to replace him before a random villager move in! I already have so many villagers in my town that I don't like/trying to get rid off, but they're so difficult to kick out, no matter how many times I push them, hit them or plant pitfall seeds on them! Please someone help me out! </3 I don't have much to offer either, maybe 2.5k IGB the most? :'(

Anyone looking for Cheri, I have her in my town and I'm not interested in keeping her at all, so I need her to leave soon!! If you have her as a dreamie, please message me!

Last edited:
I am looking to complete my Dreamies list! So I am looking for: Wendy, Filbert, Mira, and Valdimir. If anyone has any of these villagers please VM or PM me if they are moving or if you'd be willing to let them move in the near future.

(I will have an empty spot in my town starting May 22.) ^.^
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back