• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for an original Bruce! Please let me know if anyone has one that they're willing to sell to me!

Looking for Fang and Whitney. Have a villager moving out soon, so I can only adopt one for now.

Looking for Marshal, does not matter if free or costs bells. Thank you!

Hiiiiii :) Still looking for Frita if anyone has her and doesn't want her/has her but she's moving out. Please pm me if you would be willing to give her to me! I don't have very many tbt or igb, but i have hybrids and Jacob's ladders if you'd like those. Thanks~

Looking for

♡ Maddie
♡ Goldie
♡ Portia
♡ Cherry
♡ Bones

♡ Will pay either tbt or igb, whichever you prefer ♡

Hello! im looking for the last dreamie on my list:Zucker. i dont have many tbt so il have to pay with either bells ig or find something else to drade with.. pleade tell me in pm if your interesed

Looking for ANY girly cats, Apple, Mint, Bluebear. Thanks! I also have Al moving out soon if anyone interested.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back