• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm making a Harry Potter town and I chose Fang to represent Remus Lupin and Julian because he's a unicorn. If anyone can scan them for me or allow me to adopt them that would be amazing. I can pay up to 20 TBT for each of them. Thank you!

tumblr_inline_o2cgt0IWHj1qzb5w4_75sq.gif

Wanted: Snake the Jock Rabbit! TBT or Bell reward! >:3c

I am looking for Rory Lionel Elvis or Bud, I will offer as much as needed. Up to 6 million bells for Lionel/Elvis.

I'm making a Harry Potter town and I chose Phoebe to represent the mythical phoenix/firebird in Dumbledore's office and Julian because he's a unicorn. If anyone can scan them for me or allow me to adopt them that would be amazing. I can pay up to 20 TBT for each of them. Thank you!

i'm looking for Celia the normal eagle. Looking to pay in TBT. I would like her to be 100% original. If you have her please VM/PM me. :)

Looking for Kid Cat, Bam, and Bob! Willing to pay in TBT or IGB! C: Please help me complete my dream town!!

@SCOOT idk if you want an original but i currently have him in my town & im trying to get rid of him !!

- - - Post Merge - - -

if anyone could scan me whitney that would be amazing / i'll buy @ your price

Lf-
Whitney
June
Tammy
Pecan
Marshal
Bunnie

Really wanting to adopt either maple or bunnie right now. Original or unoriginal is fine with me, I can pay tbt only. I'm ready to adopt right away.

Last edited:
Looking for Kid Cat and Apollo. Name your price and I'll pay it. Can pay TBT or IGB

LF Croque (cranky orange frog) & Savannah (normal zebra/horse)
Can trade Merengue's picture or the full mermaid set if need be (or 500k IGB for both?)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back