• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for both Chrissy and Francine

I can pay in tbt or possibly trading another villager in exchange? I have a decent amount of amiibo cards

Last edited:
I will be buying Wolf Link in the future. How much TBT should I build for him?

Well that sucks! Thank you for letting me know!

EDIT: Now looking for Sparro

Last edited:
looking to buy fang & whitney / 100% original / will buy igb or tbt @ your preferred price !!

current villagers idm trading:
chief
scoot
freya
tia
drake
muffy

Last edited:
So I don't know how effective this thread is... but I'm looking for an Uchi villager - any will do (with some exceptions). Preferably giveaway, as I don't have a lot in either IGB or TBT bells!

Hi! I'm looking for Marshal. I can't offer much with him being number 1# most popular villager so I'm aware he's very high-priced but I'll give all my TBT if I have to, since I'm rather poor with IGB as well. Please shoot me a message if you have any offers! :lemon: Thanks!

looking for an octopus villager! the red one called Octave in french will be the most wanted<3 thank you so much.

first time here

(This is my first post so i hope i'm doing things alright...)
Hi, I'm looking for Beau, Maple, Merengue Flurry and Whitney. I know those are quite popular villagers so i'm willing to pay
10 millions for each one of them.

*I got Beau and Whitney!

The only ones left are Maple Merengue and Flurry.

Last edited:
Looking for the dreamies in my signature, the ones I'd like the most would be Tom or Kabuki.

if you are still looking for chrissy,i have her a'd will be willing to sell her to u. or even trade if u have somthing like splatoon items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back