• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for always posting but this is sort of urgent since I wanna start on landscaping and time traveling T T

Looking for:
Bruce
Deirdre
Zell
Erik
Lopez

They don't have to be original, I really don't mind at all. I just want a deer town haha.
Please VM/PM me if you have any of them, I'm willing to pay reasonable prices. I'll be available from 5-10PM GMT +8.

Thank youuuu <33

trying to get some villagers so I don't get random move-ins

looking for:

Wart Jr.
Diva
Scoot
Freckles
Mallary
Drake
Derwin
Ketchup

preferably origional

still looking! preferably need one asap to avoid a random move in!

Looking for Ricky, Sheldon and marshal! :lemon:

Still looking for Graham or Beardo or Marshal or Henry
Willing to pay TBT or villager trade (Julian, Francine, Gladys) depending on which villager for which

Looking for Mitzi, Felicity, or Eloise! I have a Ken moving out really soon in his original house. If anyone wants him before he's voided, PM me! Thanks!

Last edited:
Still looking for Lily and Mira, willing to do 60 tbt each :)

i can scan in mira for you! :blush: but right now, i'm going through some villager move-ins and move-outs, so my town is a bit of a mess and i don't tt. if you're willing to wait until maybe sunday or monday when my town has settled down a bit, i'd be happy to get you a 100% original mira!

let me know if you're interested! if you're not chill with waiting that long, feel free to decline :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back