• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now i'm looking for the original Genji. PM if you have him please.

Have a nice day.

Edit: Got him already and with this my 10 Dreamies. Wahoo!

Last edited:
Looking for any of the dreamies in my SIG (reset literally today so I lost all of the ones I had before RIP)
and then my buddy told me he wants Fang so I'm also looking for them

I can give TBT up for any of them :')
or do art IDRC

PM if you have any of them please and thank you //

update// waiting on bonbon, marshal, punchy, and static from someone!

Last edited:
Looking for all my sweet dreamies
Kitty, bella, Tammy, tucker, Alfonso, pietro, tank

Hi! So I'm looking for for an uchi villager as I don't have any in my town and I really love the PWP's that they can suggest, so I'm trying to get them.

I would like to have either Frita, Fuchsia, Phoebe, Deirdre, Muffy or Cherry (in that particular order, meaning if someone comes with one of the first two they have a priority).

I have some amiibo cards that I can offer as a trade:

Molly
Chief
Poppy
Octavian
Lopez
Goldie
Rosie
Stitches

I currently have 9 villagers and Stitches in my town. So if you decide to pick him I'd rather go to collect the villager first and then get him in boxes. This could happen right away but if you want any of the others in the cards then give me some time because I have to TT a day to get them in and out.

Looking for Bangle as a birthday present for myself my birthday is thurs. Seems she is still in my cycle so I am using my series cards and other to help people get their dreams there to free her from the cycle and get her back home. I have about 100 some cards not counting NPCs and more than half of the WA cards I think I'm only missing 16 or less anyway if someone has original Bangle please let me know. I until then will be contacting people here seeking who I can help get their dreams if I have that villager. Ty in advance if you can help me find an original Bangle for when I know she is out I will do whatever I can to help you as well. If you want to inquire about a villager you are seeking pm me as this is about finding a Bangle but moving some in and out will help me have room when she is ready so will take pms on requests as I know I'm closing in on her freedom with every move in/out. I am seeking others for this town mainly Hopkins. And I am looking for Butch,Marshall, Ed, Tucker, Winnie, and some others will add as things shift for other towns.

Still kooking for Teddy the jock bear, Goldie and Elvis the cranky lion, all preferably original. Willing to pay TBT for them

Due to my Time travel experience, Stitches is no longer with me. Perhaps I could have a new one from here?

That or Bob. I could go without Stitches if given Bob.

Last edited:
I'm looking for wolf villagers for my main town. :)

I already have:
Skye, W.Link, Wolfgang, Dobie, Fang

I'm looking for:
Chief, Vivian, Whitney, Freya, Kyle, Lobo (any of these guys, seriously).

I can trade villagers from my cycling town if needed, or I can offer TBT or IGB. Please PM if you are interested.

I am looking for Pekoe
I could give up to 300k bells. Sorry i cannot give amounts like a million or something ;-;.

Looking for Annalise or Flora please Pm me if you have either I only want one or the other I can't take both at one time. Thanks !

Still looking for Teddy the jock bear, Goldie and Elvis the king of rock... I mean, the cranky lion. All preferably original :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back