(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Maddie! Please PM me if you have her amiibo card and are willing to move her in or if she happens to be moving out!
Willing to pay in IGB or TBT

Still looking for Celia! I'm looking to pay in tbt only and I'd like her to be 100% original or close to that. Please VM/PM me if you have her. :)

Still looking for Celia! I'm looking to pay in tbt only and I'd like her to be 100% original or close to that. Please VM/PM me if you have her. :)

Still looking! I'm also willing to trade for Keaton if anyone wants him since he's moving out.

im interested in getting chelsea (im pretty sure its possible to get her without owning the amiibo card)
thanks in advanced! :)

Looking for Chief, Fang, or Wolfgang. I'll take either of the three, originality doesn't matter, and I'll pay in IGB if you'd like. Please PM me if you're willing to help. Thanks!

I would really like to have Frita in my town. I've always liked her a lot for some reason, while most other people seem to hate her. I would like her for free, but I do have some hybrids to offer, so if you have her and you don't want her, pm me please! :)

I am looking for Deirdre at the moment, I don't care if they are original or not, I just need an Uchi villager, Paula or Shari will do too, I just won't offer as many IGB for them. Thank you! c:

Hello traders,

I am looking for Bree, the Snooty Mouse. I would prefer an Amiibo Card Cycler to do this, as I also want my void rid of Caroline.

I will give 200 TBT Bells to whoever obliges successfully.

Note that I refuse to do the void move-in method in my town. When someone tried doing that, instead of getting Bree, I got Caroline - of which, as said, is moving out. Thanks for your understanding!

Looking for Stitches and Phoebe! Reset a While ago and finally found a map, rn i'm hoping for Stitches or Phoebe first. :)

Would personally prefer Stitches first.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back