• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for: June, Annalise, Beau, O'Hare, and Soleil for my second town :) let me know what you want me to give in return as well

Rocket League
I want to buy white Items (wheels, hats and other RL items)
I've been looking at this forum for a long time and it's great, I like it a lot. And when the purple watchmaker comes to me to fill my head with blue, I will be bright and ready. The days will go by, the floors and air will go out, I'll look again and buy RL items and RL crates once and for all. Rocket Leage Wheels and rl crates https://odealo.com/games/rocket-league

Last edited:
Does anyone have Sterling the Eagle? Need him asap! Will pay up to 10 tbt to get him quickly even though he's only tier 5

Skye just moved out, her house was right in front of my Zen bell so i let her move. Anyway I am currently looking for Vivian to go with Kyle. I am trying to make a town with a wolf couple to kinda rule it...so I love Kyle and Vivian is cute and color wise she goes with him so that is who I am wanting, but will take Whitney if all else fails and just let Kyle move and try to get Fang.

So if anyone has Vivian or knows a good thread for ordering Dreamies let me know.

Looking for anyone! I need to hit 10 villagers to cycle with cards.

Hi! I'm looking for for many villagers (':
- Olivia
- Coco
- Kid Cat
- Beau
- Pudge
- Merry
- Jacques

ty if you can help!

Hi! I'm looking for for many villagers (':
- Olivia
- Coco
- Kid Cat
- Beau
- Pudge
- Merry
- Jacques

ty if you can help!

I have Pudge if you can wait a few days...
and if you're still looking for soliel, I have her card.

Last edited:
I have Pudge if you can wait a few days...
and if you're still looking for soliel, I have her card.

oh yeah i can def wait a few days! and i'd love soleil too :')
is 20 btb for each okay? :') idk how to price things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back