• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for Teddy! :) It would be cool to get him for free but I wouldn't mind paying IGB. I can also offer other things if I have them like hybrids, furniture, and fruit.

Looking for Tiffany, Apollo, Diva, Stitches

Last edited by a moderator:
I have Katt in boxes!
s-l300.jpg

30 TBT

Thank you so much for offering but I got her from someone yesterday. I probably should have updated that I got an Uchi.

Looking for Muffy.
I can buy her with hybrids or TBT.

Last edited:
I'm looking for Nibbles. I am new here so I don't know how this really works, so patience would be appreciated! I would love her for free, since I still need to learn what TBT are.

Hi there, I'm looking for a original-as-possible Kabuki and Agnes.
I can even borrow them if they moved into a bad spot and you need to cycle to move them back in.
I just want their pwps!
Thanks!

Just got Agnes, won't need Kabuki for a while.

Hi there. I'm looking for: Victoria, Benjamin and Mac.

I just restarted my town so I don't have much to offer, other than my undying thanks. ;;

On the lookout for Purrl (Desperate) Poppy, Punchy, or Mitzi! VM me and name your price!

looking for someone to sell chelsea, tia, fauna, or poppy!
(in order from most wanted to least)

On the lookout for my last two dreamies, Punchy and Teddy!
I have some hybrids or TBT to trade, name your price. :)

looking for someone to sell chelsea, tia, fauna, or poppy!
(in order from most wanted to least)

just letting you know that you can't adopt Sanrio villagers from other players. You'll have to directly summon Chelsea through her card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back