(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for any of these villagers! Name the price in Bells!
Aurora The Penguin
Bluebear The Cub
Chevre The Goat
Fauna The Deer
Flora The Ostrich
Gala The Pig
Goldie The Dog
Molly The Duck
Tangy The Cat
Tia The Elephant

Hello! I have Bluebear! Name a price range of what you are willing to pay.

Hello guys!! I'm looking for Tammy the uchi cub~

I'm willing to pay 1mil IGB or 5 TBT, she isn't a popular villager but I just like her a lot, so I would be super happy if anyone could sell her to me. PM/VM me if you have her~ I can also trade her for bunnie the peppy rabbit.

Mayor Anthony of A.K Town
Beau~, Bob, Bunnie~, Chief, Fauna~, Marshal~, Merengue, Poncho, Whitney~, Wolfgang~
Dreamies: Beau~, Bunnie~, Diana, Fauna~, Lolly, Marshal~, Stitches, Whitney~, Wolfgang~, Zucker
Obtained:~
Native fruit:pear

Mayor Cameron of Toronto
Beau~,Bonbon~, Cobb, Flurry, Gloria, Margie~, Quillson, Shari, Sheldon, Tiffany~
Dreamies: Beau~,Bonbon~, Cheri, Diana, Fauna, Maple, Margie~,Melba, Stitches, Tiffany~
Obtained:~
Native fruit:Cherry

Ones without ~ mean you could possibly buy or trade for

Last edited:
looking for Ankha.
I will pay 1mil IGB once acquired. If not acquired, I shall visit whoever's town and deposit until the total is 1mil IGB.
Edit: I don't know what IGB is but I'm assuming that it's in game bells

Last edited:
Hey how much are you willing to give for bob, I take igb, tbt, trades and maybe hybrids
Edit: Bob is in boxes so today is your last chance to get Bob

Also how do you post merge?

Last edited:
Hi, I'm looking for someone who has Tangy's amiibo card. My town is filling up fast so I would like to get her soon if possible. I can offer 30 tbt for her, I think that's fair? She is tier 2.

I'm also looking for Moe (tier 4) or Lobo (tier 3), both of which I can offer 15-20 tbt each for. Leave a message on my profile if you're selling any of those 3. :) Thanks.

LF Punchy

Willing to pay 3mil for him!

Edit: I managed to get him! I'd like to thank the other people for the offers!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back