• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Gladys, Rolf, Zell, Kabuki, or Papi. Recently had to restart my game since my sister was the mayor and stopped playing. Miss my buddies :(

I have Rod moving soon if anyone wants to trade or just wants him!

Got it.

Last edited:
Buying Cat Villagers! 600k+

I will Be Buying Cat Villagers! I recently reset and I am aiming for a Cats only village.
My Friend Code: 4957-7500-8126

Villagers with * mean they are extremely popular, and I will pay more for them if you like.

Villagers I have:
Snake
Anabelle
Bruce
Boomer
Tammy
Vesta
Rosie (NFT)
Ankha(NFT)

Dream Town:
Ankha(Have)
Lolly*
Felicity
Kid Cat
Tom
Rosie (Have)
Katt
Purrl
Felyne
Tangy

Anyways, if you are willing to trade these villagers for Some bells, I'd be glad to buy them from you. But please don't put an outrageous price, even if they are very popular. It's no reason to be unreasonable.:mad:
Now, let's watch for Replies!

(In order of preference) I am looking for Ankha, Freya, Baabara, Friga, Gwen, Francine, Portia and Blaire. Please private message me if you have any of these that might be moving out soon!

Never mind.

Last edited:
Im looking for Tucker, Julia, Sprocket, Phoebe, Flurry, and Erik. If you have one of them, please PM me and we can work something out!

Last edited:
I need to move in a normal type villager ASAP! DM me, I can pay in IGB if you'd like. Also, while I don't care who it is (just need the PWPs), I'll pay extra for Lolly or Maple.

Looking for Beau, Chief, Jeremiah, Phoebe, Pierce, Tipper and Wendy. Please PM me if you've got any of them and you're willing to hand them over to me. I'd rather pay in IGB but TBT is fine too. Thanks!

Looking for original Pietro and paying in TBT or IGB.

PM me please, so i can catch you sooner.

I'm looking for a Smug villager. I don't care who it is. That's the only personality type I don't have in my town. I can pay IGB or TBT bells.

Looking for Pashmina! She's my one and only uchi that I like and I just reset my town. PM me if you have her! I am pretty sure I got scammed in a trade for her card on Reddit. :...(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back