• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for jacques, benjamin, maddie, pecan, molly, dobie, poncho, maple, and pudge! i can pay in tbt or in sanrio rv stuff :') please vm if you have any of these (preferably original, but i'm not toooo picky as long as their shirt isn't god awful heh)!

tysm!! :)

Looking for Apple, Clay and Hamphrey! I can pay in tbt or trade for any of the welcome amiibo villagers!

Looking for one of the following villagers to fill my tenth spot!

Bea, Erik, Rolf, Tucker, or Leonardo

Paying igb or tbt, pm me! I'd really prefer them to be original.

Last edited:
Looking for a golden axe / watering can DESPERATELY and any "rock and roll" themed clothes for Gracie's approval!

I currently have room in my town so I'm looking for any villagers in my signature not marked with a star!! Pm me whatever you want, I can offer igb, items, and TBT for them! (Beau and Caroline being my priorities)

Still looking for Lolly! Can pay in TBT, and I also have a bunch of amiibo cards you can choose a couple from as well~

currently looking for zucker, kabuki, stella, and genji! can pay in tbt!!

Looking for: Freya, Fang, Whitney and Vivian
I've had a wolf-town goal from the beginning. Accidentally lost Skye and will be looking for her too once I cycle.
Will pay up to 2mil for each but I won't turn away free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back