• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm looking for Dobie, Lily and Hazel currently. :)

I have Hazel moving, I'll VM you :)

Edit: + looking for Freya or Bunnie !!

Last edited:
Looking for Bluebear! I would like to get her for free, but if needed I can pay bells.

Hi! I have Bluebear. Only problem is I like her too. Would you be willing to exchange villagers? If not, I would like a tiny bit of bells. Not too much, though. PM me if still interested. (She came with the town, not in a pack of cards)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looking for Biskit. i want him back

How much are you willing to spend on him? I might be able to work out a deal.

- - - Post Merge - - -

still looking for rowan, bones, skye, bruce & melba. can pay in tbt, igb, items, or villagers as i have multiple cycling towns. c:​

It's been a long time but, I have Bones. Still interested?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi guys! If anybody is interested, here are my current villagers:

Angus-, Bluebear, Dora-, Gloria, Biskit~, Lollie~,

Thanks for visiting Hau' Oui! - means I want them gone and ~ means it will take a LOT of convincing for me to sell them. I would personally like a payment of IG bells. - villagers are free, normal villagers are your choice, and I don't know about ~. Thanks so much!

Last edited:
i'm looking for chevre, hamphrey, zell
and i can trade with tangy, tammy, henry,merengue or tbt

Last edited:
I currently have poppy in boxes of anyone is interested or you know anyone interested! Selling for free (or excepting nibbles!)

Looking for Fang! Please VM or PM if you can help out. ^^ I'd like to pay in tbt. :)

Looking for Bubbles the Hippo or Kidd the Goat! I can pay IGB or TBT. Chow should be in boxes tomorrow if anyone wants him. He is unoriginal.

Hi guys, I'm trying to get Hippeux the smug hippo to move. Let me know if you want him and I'll tell you when he's in boxes. I will also create a thread when he's in boxes if nobody says anything before then.

I am also looking for Julian and Aurora, although I don't have space right now. If you have them and are willing to sell please PM although if they're in boxes I won't be able to take them at the moment. Thanks!

I'm looking for Whitney! I'm pretty new to the game so preferably free and/or cheap. I would be willing to trade something though!

I'm looking for Marshall, Stitches, or Chester.

I can pay with your wishlist items (just give me a link or something), Bells, TBT, or Hybrids. Thanks!!*

Last edited:
looking for lolly, flurry and maple! :blush:

can pay in igb! pls send me offers

Hi! I have Lolly! Contact me if still interested!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello... today in my town, Biskit is moving... can somebody let me buy another Biskit? Also, anybody can buy my current Biskit. He is already in boxes and ready to go.

Last edited:
Hi! I have Lolly! Contact me if still interested!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello... today in my town, Biskit is moving... can somebody let me buy another Biskit? Also, anybody can buy my current Biskit. He is already in boxes and ready to go.

Hey, just letting you know that you'l have to go through 16 villagers (otherwise known as the 16 villager cycle) to get Biskit back. The only way to avoid this process is if you have his amiibo card and are able to scan him in to your town. If you do not have his card, then the only way to get him back would be to cycle through 16 villagers. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back