• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Marshal, Julian, Muffy, or Ketchup! I do not have many bells atm due to excessive house upgrades so I'd appreciate free! PM me if you have any of them please

Looking for Pietro or O'Hare (I prefer Pietro but whichever one I can get)! Willow just moved out so I'd like one of them to snag a spot before another villager does and it takes me at least a month to get them out ;-;

Heyo, looking for Apple the Hamster since Cheri just moved away. PM me so we can make something happen. I'll gladly take any state Apple is in. Original or not, Apple will have a happy village to settle in. :D

Looking for BONES, GOLDIE, OR DAISY, willing to pay up to 1/4th of my tbt for any (or multiple) if it's tomorrow after 2:30 PM PST, really need them for a friend's birthday

Last edited:
Looking for any dog villagers, except for biskit and shep! Can pay up to a million bells for any dog. Most wanted are Goldie, Bones, and Daisy in that order. Thanks so much!

Looking For The Following Babies:

Sprinkle
Poppy
Marshall
Carmen
Celia
Beau

:lemon:

I'm looking for ORIGINAL Kid Cat and paying 1,000,000 Bells for him or TBT.

No matter the time, feel free to send a PM.

Edit: Still looking.

Last edited:
Stitches and Skye. If anyone has either of these free please PT me. I'm willing to trade some of my villagers.
Edit: I would also love to have Marshal, Fauna, Vladimir, Filbert, Lolly, or Wolfgang.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back