• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for deirdre! She's the last dreamie I need :( I am willing to pay any amount of tbt or igb, I just really want her.

Hey, I'm looking for Cherry. I have 200,000 bells (in-game), a gold nugget, and whatever else I have in my possession awaiting the acceptor.

Last edited:
Looking for Colton, please let me know if anyone has him by private messaging me. Thank you. :)

I'm looking for Beardo, I'd be happy to pay in TBT (very, very short on IGB right now). I also have a number of amiibo villagers I'd be willing to trade. VM/PM me if you have him!

Looking for Agnes/Colton/Tia/Vesta please pm me if you have any of them :)

Got Snooty

Pending adoption for Agnes

Last edited:
Looking for Agnes, Colton, Tia and Vesta still.

Last edited:
I'm looking for Peggy she leaving my town without give me a ping or maybe she is pinging me but I wasn't realize :( I can pay with in-game bells, but I don't know how much is it... I have Gala to trade for Peggy I don't have many tbt I wish i have many tbt ._.' Thank you (_ _

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello
I'm looking for Peggy she is my dreamies but she leaving my town a week ago without pinging me maybe she did but I not realize that she is pinging :( I can pay you in in-game bells maybe 1 million.. I don't know the price I also have Gala i can trade for Peggy as I don't have many tbt I wish I have many hehe ._.;

Please sent me a private message if you have Peggy for me, Thanks very much (_ _

#my post is disappear I don't know why so I made this post again sorry if it appears I have post 2 times

Hello I am in need of a jock villager to finish my town! Preferably teddy or bam but I would accept antonio, bill, poncho, or pierce as well. I can pay with tbt or igb. Thank you!

Looking for Jeremiah or Bob! Can pay with TBT or IGB

Last edited:
New to the forum and game but Keaton is my absolute favorite villager and i'm looking to get him. Thanks

Looking for Rocco the Hippopotamus, Tia the Teapot Elephant, Vesta the Fluffy Sheep and Colton the Regal Horse.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please PM me if you have any of them, I'll pay with BTB. Thank you. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back