• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Benjamin. Can pay in in-game bells. I'm offering 500k but you can raise the price if you want. :D

Looking for Bam, the Jock Deer.
I need a jock villager and Bam is the only one I like. I can offer TBT OR bells, just drop me a PM~

Marshall or Stitches I can trade an inventory full of Blue Rose Hybrids,Bells, 50+ TBT, or pretty much anything!

Last edited:
Looking for Blanche the snooty ostrich so I can erase the hideous path code I have on the ground in half my town. I can pay IGB or BTB, just let me know how much you want, please.

Rafael of Novaria

Got her today! Yay!

Last edited:
Looking for Skye!
~Willing to pay in any amount of TBT and/or IGB! Please PM me ^_^

Lf: Purrl

I don't want to pick her up until either 7-10pm eastern on Saturday, or Sometime Sunday! lmk what time is good when offering her to me!

finally able to adopt a villager! i'm really reeeally wanting an unoriginal, loved Plucky. not one straight from an amiibo card. if i cant find her, any other unoriginal and loved villagers will do :)

Looking for literally ANY of the villagers in my signature that aren't bold. I have a villager going to be gone tomorrow, and I'd like to actually have a villager I want move in rather than a random.

looking for papi! can pay tbt/igb/any in-game stuff like furniture etc. doesn't matter if he's unoriginal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back