• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for the original Lyman and paying in TBT or IGB.

PM me please so i can catch you sooner.

Looking for Gladys the Whooping Crane (ostrich, whatever)
Vm me, thank you

I'm currently looking for Dotty and will be willing to pay in bells as I don't have much TBT.

Looking for Walker, also any cute Uchis, Jocks and Peppy villagers

Last edited:
Looking for the Welcome Amiibo Villager Louie, the Jock Gorilla. He looks like DK!

I'm paying in TBT or IGB. PM please so i can catch you sooner.

Edit: Still looking.

Last edited:
I'm looking for the welcome amiibo villagers June or Bea
I can pay c: Please pm me

Looking for any of these villagers, ( i can only take one ) Lucky, Cole, biskit, marina, vesta, bob, tangy, lolly, i don't care if they're original or not ! ^.^ i'll pay igb or tbt, the most i'm willing to pay for any of the high end villagers is 60 tbt, please PM/VM me if you have any of them ! c:

Last edited:
Still looking for Ankha. She's my last dreamie :( Please PM or VM me if anyone has her.

Looking for Poppy, the Normal Squirrel.

Got her!

Last edited:
Looking for Coach, Curt, and Rolf! Will pay with whatever you want! Really wanna give these boys a good home.

Looking for the original O'Hare the Smug Rabbit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back