• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennifer

~*Seashore Princess*~
Retired Staff
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
Pink Sea
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Golden Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Cherry (Fruit)
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Pokéball
Cake
Red Candy
う
Weird Doll
Feedback
100% (74) +
March 12, 2018 Update: Thank you for all the looking fors over the last five years. This thread is now closed and you may make your own threads. See our announcement by clicking here.

Use this thread to post the villagers which you are currently looking for. This includes whether you are looking to purchase the villagers, or receive them for free. Be sure to state in your post. Please make sure to only use this thread when looking for villagers. If you want to give one away, make a thread in the Villager Trading Plaza rather than posting here.

You are only allowed to post in here once every 4 hours or longer. If you're constantly breaking this, we'll ask you to stop, and if it it continues you may be suspended. We don't want a repeat of the previous threads with reposts every 20 minutes.

Please keep in mind that posting outside this thread for these types or requests is NOT ALLOWED and will result in your thread being deleted and get you a warning (which could lead to an infraction and even a suspension if the rule is continued to be ignored).

Also, in an attempt to keep the thread clean, please PM the User OR Write on their Profile instead of replying here.

Only post here if you are looking for a villager
Posts about selling/giving away x are not allowed​

Thank you!

Last edited:
LF: Kabuki
Disregard. :) Found him.

Last edited:
Looking for: Bones

Will look out for desired villagers from the campsites that others will trade him for.

Looking for Lobo, Julian, Phoebe and Kabuki. Preferably free but I have some bells, hybrids, Flurry and Moe to offer.

Last edited:
LF: Moe! Willing to pay up to 4mil and a basket of perfect apples. But I wouldn't mind to get him for free either ;P

I am looking for KABUKI , he is my dreamie, willing to pay bells, i also have black, blue roses, red, white, pink carnations, pls help me find him, please PT me if you have him, thx

Last edited:
I'm looking for Marshal. I have a few unorderables, 2.5 mil, and a bunch of hybrids. Also willing to trade Victoria, Cyrano, and Boone.

Looking for Fang or Wolfgang. I don't have much to offer, but I'm sure we can work something out. (Cannot pick either up until Sunday)

LF for Roald (as seen in my sig) for my best friend. He is her last dreamie and I would be willing to pay to help her get him, if that is what it takes. As she does not have a TBT account and I already have him my town, I will be able to give you her FC and her yours so that you can trade. I will update in my signature, so if he is no longer listed, I have found him for her!

Looking for Lucky the lazy dog.
I can either offer Merengue (already in boxes) or bells/hybrids
PM me.
I'm also on ACC with the same username.
Thanks.

Still looking for Kabuki, i can offer bells and or hybrid flower (black,blue roses, red,pink,white carnations)
Please pt me

Thank You

Last edited:
I'm looking for Pierce for my main town, willing to pay 500k bells.

Edit: I got him thanks to charris114. Thank you so much!

Last edited:
I dunno if this is the right place but I'm desperately looking for a Cycler to help me hold most of my Villagers (AKA, The ones I've paid alot for/really want still)

If you can help and probably hold around 6 - 7 Villagers for me, That'd be wonderful D:

For the remaining 3 - 4, I will give them away and make my town a Cycling town for a short period of time until those exact 3 - 4 have left the town for good or if I nab any popular villagers during so.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back