• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Scoot I need him by the 10th of this month so I can get him in my town for his birthday in time I love Scoot and I just got the perfect gift for him and I want to give it to him on his birthday?

So please contact me asap i'm offering igb btb i'm also not that good at it but I can try to do some art stuff?

This is Scoot
latest

Thanks

Looking for original Rudy. Since i just done the 16 Villager Cycle process, so i'm still paying if he doesn't wanna come.

Offering: 2,000,000 IGB or TBT.

PM me please so i can catch you sooner.

Last edited:
LF Poncho, Pierce, or Kid Cat

(I left my game alone for too long and Teddy moved out after being an original villager; I need a cute jock to fill this sad void in my town!)

Looking for Jacques, Penelope, Walt and Timbra. I can offer a few TBT bells or IGB, but I also have a mostly original Whitney.

I'm looking for any of the following villagers to fill my 10th slot:

Aurora
Daisy
Gladys
Goldie
Kiki
Lily
Lolly
Maple
Melba
Merengue
Midge
Mitzi
Molly
Nana
Poppy
Tia

Bunnie
Carmen
Chrissy
Cookie
Felicity
Flora
Ketchup
Rosie
Ruby
Sprinkle
Tangy

Blanche
Diana
Francine
Kitty
Pecan
Vivian
Yuka

Frita
Hazel
Mira
Muffy
Pashmina
Paula
Plucky
Tammy

Bob
Cube
Dizzy
Erik
Lucky
Stitches
Walker
Zucker

Antonio
Kid Cat
Ribbot
Teddy

Apollo
Butch
Camofrog
Chief
Chow
Croque
Fang
Octavian

Chadder
Eugene
Jacques
Kyle
Lopez
Marshal

If you happen to be giving away any of these villagers, I would really appreciate if you VMed or PMed me about taking them!

Looking for Snake. I want to trade Fauna for him :) other villagers I can offer are Portia, Patty, Axel, Cobb, and Deena

Looking for original Apple and paying 1,500,000 IGB or TBT.

PM me please so i can catch you sooner.

I'm looking for Jacques and Eugene. I recently lost my town due to corruption so I don't have much to offer. I'm willing to offer tbt though.

If anyone really wants Ruby the peppy rabbit, send me a visitor message or pm. She doesn't wanna move yet but I can let you know when she does if you want her (I don't tt)

Dreamies:
-tangy
.Merengue
.biskit
.cube
.zucker
-clay
.coco
.felyne
.ketchup
.stitches

-have
.need

looking for Fang, Zucker, Inkwell, Dobie, Kyle, Lobo, Wolfgang, Elvis, Leopold, Rolf, Bianca, Leonardo. will pay igb

Looking for someone that can sell me any of these villagers on June 21 (or 22). One of my villagers is moving out on that day. :)
Muffy, Vesta, Flora, or Punchy.

I can pay in TBT or IGB. VM or PM me :)

Looking for Ankha for my friend!

I'm willing to pay in either IGB or TBT but I'd rather pay in IGB since.. I'm low on TBT. :')

Thank you so much!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back