• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a peppy villager~don't care which one as she will just be used for pwp's~ pm if you have one either in boxes/ going to move out, willing to pay bells depending on which tier she's from :3

Looking for Maple, Moe or Purll mostly but any other of my dreamies will also be lovely :3 PM me, thanks! :D

Last edited:
Looking for specifically Goldie, Bunnie, Pietro, and Molly, and Lopez.
But leave a suggestion, and I will answer whether or not I want it.
Offering up to 3 million bells, Patty, Doc, Zell, Knox, Yuka, and Grizzly.
ty.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Still looking

I have Zell, if still looking.

Last edited:
Looking for either Pashmina or Amelia !
I'd prefer if they were original as well, or as close as possible! :)

Anyone actually looking for Rosie? Not sure if she still petty popular or what but I am getting rid of her SOON!! as I can cause she is the last key to reunite me with Katt (ohh Katt!). And I don't think she is original in house furniture anyway...to get rid of her I pretty much done alot of damage lol. Oh and I have Erik to get rid too after I get back Katt. Please PM me if anyone want any of them.

Looking for Teddy-o.
I wanna hug his big gut! If you could help would be awesome ;D

Willing to pay TBT or IGB

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back