• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for Molly! she does not have to be original. I can pay IGB or TBT. Thanks.

Last edited:
hey. I'm looking for Phoebe. I have one villager spot open now so it'll be perfect to pick Phoebe now:)

I'm looking for Annalisa, Muffy, Lucky, Rod, Bruce, Kidd, or Chief! I've bolded the ones I want more. Willing to pay up to 15 TBT bells per villager, or 25 for T1s.

also ya still looking for marshal, can pay in tbt/btb whatever tier 1 go for and possibly a bit more for the hassle c:

Last edited:
Looking for Merengue, Cookie and Rosie! Would preferably pay in BTB, please! <3

Last edited:
I am still looking for Molly or Pietro! They don't have to be original. I can pay IGB or TBT. Thanks!

Looking for Kabuki I'll have a slot to come pick him up on the 28th of January looking to offer TBT only. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back