• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Vivian, Erik, and Marshal! Will pay TBT and IGB, your choice!

EDIT: Found someone with all three :) (ignore this post, ty)

Last edited:
I'm looking for Punchy the lazy cat, or Beau the lazy deer, and Fang the cranky wolf right now.. Ive been looking for them for months D: bu5 i just signed up here so it should be easier

I am looking for the following villagers:
Phoebe, Punchy, and Avery! Willing to pay in TBT/BTB

Last edited:
Looking for Roscoe, Fang or Kabuki! Can pay good TBT for one so let me know if you have one of them!

Edit: Getting Fang! Thank you!

Last edited:
On the lookout for Julian, Ruby and Kabuki. I don't care about whether they are original or not! I just want them in my town >n<

Hello together,
?I am searching for:
?Diana ~ Deer
?Fuchsia ~ Deer
?Midge ~ Bird / Flurry ~ Hamster / Cally ~ Quirrel / Coco ~ Rabbit / Lily ~ Frog / Molly ~ Duck / Sylvana ~ Squirrel

?I can offer:
?Ingame Bells & TBT
?Some Hybrids
?Some lucky clovers
?Weed to pinch
?Villagers:
Pudge ~ Cub ~ lazy
Elise ~ Monkey ~ snooty
Gayle ~ Crocodile ~ normal
Drift ~ Frog ~ jock
Sprinkle ~ Penguin ~ peppy

?My deals
Jennyrae gives me ?TBT[] for Wolfgang[]
rosebell gives me Nate[] for 4 clovers[]
(thehopefulgrim gives me Diana[] for ?700.000?IGB[])
NeonxVandal gives me June[] for 30TBT[]

Last edited:
Hi friends! Here's a list of the villagers I'm looking for. I'm willing to pay with IGB, foreign fruit, or perfect fruit.

1. Toby the smug rabbit
2. Maple the normal cub
3. Stitches the lazy cub
4. Beau the lazy deer
5. Dierdre the uchi deer
6. Bill the jock duck
7. Freckles the peppy duck
8. Olivia the snooty cat

Last edited:
Looking for a few dreamies :)
They are:
-Pietro the smug sheep
-Goldie the normal dog
-Marina the normal octopus
-Lucky the lazy dog

I only really have bells and even then I don't have many ( I could only really go up to 10 mil). Please could anybody PT me if they have an offer. Thanks!

Hi! Looking for Biskit, Coco, Vista, Marina, Zucker, or Dobie! In return I can give you Sanrio items, TBT or bells! Thank you!

Hi, looking for Bob! I had him as a starter and he's finally out of the 16 villager cycle!! Can pay TBT for him or I can trade him for Sprinkle or a golden rose?

Would also like him to be original if possible.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back