(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marina surprised me, I bought her off someone not too many days after getting her on my 1st copy. I actually cried a bit when Isabelle told me she was in boxes.

Adoptable villagers I want for ♪Sweet♪:
(Others I have or they are Sanrios.)

• Marina ☆ - Top priority rn.
  • Merengue
  • Julian
  • Zucker

Last edited:
Marina surprised me, I bought her off someone not too many days after getting her on my 1st copy. I actually cried a bit when Isabelle told me she was in boxes.

Adoptable villagers I want for ♪Sweet♪:
(Others I have or they are Sanrios.)

• Marina ☆ - Top priority rn.
  • Merengue
  • Julian
  • Zucker

hi! i have both marina and zucker's cards, if you'd like them :)
currently in the middle of holding a giveaway, but if you have time later, i'd be happy to scan them in for you! vm me!

Looking for anyone in my signature except Ankha.

Ruby is high priority.

Looking for Ken and Rasher. Please VM or PM me if you have one of them! Willing to give 5 TBT or more each.

Last edited:
Looking for Kiki! Willing to pay all of my 8tbt + 100k IGB.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, scratch that I have 10 tbt. Willing to pay 10tbt apparently lol

Looking for Felicity specifically since I've wanted her for such a long time now! :'D

Edit: I got her!

Last edited:
LF:

Lily (Normal)
Eugene (Smug)
Fauna (Normal)
Marshal (Smug)
R?nee (Uchi)
Francine (Snotty)
Rudy (Jock)
Chief (Cranky)
Apple (Preppy)

LF: shep, marshal, raddle (if hes out?), tasha, tiffany, leopold and maddie... :lemon:

*oh yeah if raddle is tragically not out just pretend that says limberg... lol

Last edited:
Giving away original Bob! But since it's my main and only game he may not be original for long

VM or PM me if interested

Looking for Deirdre and Kidd. Can work out a trade!

Last edited:
LF: Merengue. I want her free, or for a low cost. Trying to save up Bells for the house ABD, and I don't have many TBT Bells, please understand...

I would post a thread on TBT on looking for Merengue, but since that's not allowed on this forum outside of this thread, I'll just be patient and wait. Sorry if anyone is bothered by this post, I'm not grabbing for attention with this post, I'm just expressing how I'm feeling right now, and since the topic relates to this section of the forum, I thought it was right to post this, since I believe it's been longer than 4 hours since my last post. Please correct me if I'm wrong to post this, I'm ready to accept being wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back