• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Zell, Erik & Bruce! Can offer any amount of bells or set items you'd like.

Last edited:
looking for a cranky villager. for my non tt/tbt town so can only pay <reasonable> igb. would also prefer if they're not from an amiibo card as i'm trying to get villagers naturally! thanks :) would actually prefer unoriginal, would love to give them a good home~

still looking ^

LF: Lolly! I'd be nice to get her for free, but I am willing to pay 15-30 TBT!

Looking for Marshal, Whiteny, or/and Hamlet!!!!! Please PM me ASAP if you have any!

Hi. Looking for Drake.

Hi. I'm trying to get Drake&#55357;&#56474;. I have limited time b4 another strange villager moves in, so I'd need to work quickly. I need help with how to receive him. I only have 650,000 IGB. I'm willing to pay 640,000 IGB. If needed, I can maybe give away some fruit or a double of some IG item(s). This is my first post on here. I'd strongly prefer to travel to *your town*, if you want any IGB. Thank you!!!! (PS - if I don't respond, it will only be because (/if) I can't figure out *where* to go on here to find/& read replies to my message, sadly! (LoL!)
My EDIT: I would also be VERY HAPPY to get Tom (2nd) or Cranston (3rd) as well, if no one has Drake available!!! Thanks to all!!!

Last edited:
Hey all,

I am looking for an uchi villager and have set my eyes on Flo and Katt.
I'd love to come pick them up for free, since I haven't played in forever and spend a lot of money on expanding my home. I got a good amount of those nintendo items, you can have those if you want?

Anyways, looking for Flo or Katt! Thanks!

Willing to take Cranston as well! Thanks!

I hope the admin. can please forgive me! I just want to note I'll be happy to take Tom or Cranston if no one has Drake available! Thank You!

Hi. I'm trying to get Drake&#55357;&#56474;. I have limited time b4 another strange villager moves in, so I'd need to work quickly. I need help with how to receive him. I only have 650,000 IGB. I'm willing to pay 640,000 IGB. If needed, I can maybe give away some fruit or a double of some IG item(s). This is my first post on here. I'd strongly prefer to travel to *your town*, if you want any IGB. Thank you!!!! (PS - if I don't respond, it will only be because (/if) I can't figure out *where* to go on here to find/& read replies to my message, sadly! (LoL!)

Last edited:
Hello! I'm still searching for Dobie and Diana! I will pay with either TBT or in-game bells although I still prefer to pay with the former than the latter as I have more of it! c:

I'm searching for Zucker, Sprinkle, Chevre, Cookie, Cheri and Mint. I can only take one of these for now, and I really want to get Zucker as #1prio I can pay in Saniro items (I have all the RV cards). I don't really have any IGB to speak of and very limited TBT.
Please PM if you have any of theese.

Still looking for Erik!! I'll pay igb for him just name the amount as long as it's reasonable.

LOOKING FOR:

WHITNEY
WOLFGANG
BOB

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE EITHER OF THEM IN BOXES!

AM WILLING TO GIVE ANYTHING FOR THEM!

I am looking for Peanut. I need her without peanut my town wouldn't be the same.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am looking for lolly and peanut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back