• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In an old town, I had Biskit and Molly... It was paradise. Soon after, Biskit moved away and I reset my game in anger. I’m hoping somebody will be willing to give me 1 of the 2. Thanks!

Last edited:
2 of my dreamies moved away, so now I need to rethink my villager combo. I had all 10, but I don't want to go through 32 villagers just to get them again. I will be keeping 3 of my current 9 villagers & will scan in the Sanrio myself once I get another villager.

Villagers I want: Teddy, Whitney, Kid Cat, Bob,
Dotty, Chief.
(doin' a heckin fnaf theme)

Villagers I have right now, I don't want anymore: T-bone, Bianca, Pekoe, Julian, Cally, Canberra.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looking for original Baabara, Peck and Canberra, can adopt one tonight.

Really need to adopt one tonight. I'm really interested in Canberra.

Canberra is unwanted. I just need one dreamie to scan her out, she's mostly original.

Hello! My villager, Maple is going to move soon! Maple has never been one of my favorites and I know tons of people love her. You can make an offer, preferably in TBT but, IGN is acceptable as well! Just make an offer and I will have her ready!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looking for original Baabara, Peck and Canberra, can adopt one tonight.

Really need to adopt one tonight. I'm really interested in Canberra.

Hello! I have a Canberra and I despise her! When I can get her into boxes, I’ll message you?

Still looking for Apple. Free space soon, Cookie is moving out on the 28th. Let me know.
Thank you! :)

I'm looking for the following cranky villagers:

-Bruce
-Butch
-Roscoe

Mainly Roscoe, will offer in game bells only. Thanks!

EDIT: Also after lolly, will only offer in-game bells yet again.

Last edited:
Looking for an original Phil.

Can offer IGB, an item (or two) from your wishlist.
Maybe both! Hoping to find him tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back