• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for Rudy and Tom (and Lionel but I need to cycle through villagers before I can get him again).

Looking for Bob! I am willing to pay 500k igb for him. PM me if interested.

hello, looking for: tiffany, shep, leopold, kabuki and tasha. willing to pay any desired amount, much obliged

Last edited:
Looking for original Merry, tbt only. Please tell me how much you want for her. Can adopt today.

Last edited:
Hello All,

I am looking for Roald, the Jock Penguin. Note that I had Peck moved out and in my game's void, so I'd prefer a Amiibo Cycling town to do this. I will give 50 TBT bells for the service!

Edit: Got him!

Last edited:
Hey everyone I'm currently looking for fauna!!

Looking to pay in TBT! please help~

Need an original Merry asap. Got lucky that no one moved in today. Tbt only.

Last edited:
Still looking for Marshal :/ he moved out a while back ago and I can't find anyone giving away Marshal or selling Marshal and I don't have much to offer. I sold my candy town a while back ago and I have 19,000,000 bells in the post office but that's really all I have. I'm hopefully getting Fauna for 20 tbt from tinycomet so I guess I could buy Marshal with the tbt that I have left after Fauna. I also have red carnations. I would really appreciate it if anyone gives him away for free.

Fang is still moving out! I realize I'm a new member without any ratings yet, but you would be picking up Fang first since I have 10 villagers, as a sort of guarantee.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back