• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Bella, I will pay reasonable btb or trade any villager from my cycling towns

Hello all, I am looking for
Maddie the puppy, Norma the cow, and Stella the sheep
So plz let me know if you have any of them and what you would like for them plz & thank you ^~^

Leopold the Lion is in boxes right now!!
please vm if you want to give him a home, i need him out quickly

looking to trade for any of the villagers in my signature. voiding soon

Last edited:
hiya! my best friend and I have recently restarted our towns, so we're currently for our dreamies.

mine:
-marshal
-poppy
-ankha
- kabuki
-diana
-beau
-rosie
-kidcat
-phoebe
-phil

best friend's:
-fauna
-diana
-maple
-lolly
-rosie
-marshal
-blanche
-whitney
-chevre
-beau

will update frequently; can offer hybrids/bells/TBT etc.
feel free to PM me! ;)

updated!

Got her already!

Last edited:
I am looking for my last few dreamies:

Stitches
Static
Francine

I can pay up to 1 million in game bells for each villager.

Someone has gotta have Diana! Come on people, I'm willing to offer 60 TBT and a few million IGB.

looking for groucho or ed :)
i don't have many tbt bells since i just started, and i might be able to scramble up some bells in-game by going to my friend's island, so free would be nice, but if not, that's okay :)
oh yeah! i can also pay in peaches (perfect and normal)!

Coco or luckythey are my dreamies I'll pay TBT or IGB for them or hybrids or items Private message me if you have them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back