(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm looking for Pekoe! I will give you bells (say how much you want) and/or I will give you a few mushrooms. Thank you!

Recently sold my old town and I'm looking for a few villagers:
Marina
Octavian
Julian
Marshal

I'd prefer original but it doesn't really matter.
I can offer bells or special items such as any from the Hello Kitty RV villager amiibo cards plus a few others I saved. :)

I have Marina, in boxes today only. Willing to trade for IGB.

Looking for Dobie ! unoriginal is fine

Offer: IGB , saplings / starts ,

or a trade for one of these villagers:
Lucky, Whitney, Punchy, Julian

Last edited:
Looking for these villagers, I can pay in game bells or tbt:

Skye
Blanche
Portia

Last edited:
Hi I'm looking for Kid Cat. Willing to offer TBT or IGB! VM or PM me

Last edited:
Hi I'm looking for Julian! 100% original is what I'd prefer as well. I'm looking to pay in TBT only.

I'm making a forest themed town and Whitney being a wolf, is perfect. We also share birthdays so she is a big deal ;-) If anyone could scan her for me I would pay aaaaanything your little heart desires!

I'm making a Harry Potter town and I chose Fang to represent Remus Lupin. If anyone can scan them for me or allow me to adopt them that would be amazing. I can pay up to 15 TBT for him :) Thank you

my 3ds broke and i lost phil and carmen and i want them in my new town. i lost all of my money in tuesday and migi in saturday doesn't have any, so i can only really pay in tbt, but you can have as much as you want. original, unoriginal, does not matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back