• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for any of the following:
Ruby
Lionel
Lucky
Ankha
Phoebe
Merengue
Apollo
Julian
Sterling
or Molly

I am paying any amount of IGB but I can't be bothered to pay 10-25$ per amiibo card.
PM me your asking price :)

Looking for Hazel the Uchi Squirrel! I'm also looking on Reddit but have had no luck. Paying IGB.

Hello ^~^
?I am searching for my last dreamie:
?Bill/Lily/Midge

?I can offer:
?Bluebear ~ cub ~ peppy
?Ingame Bells & TBT
?Some Hybrids
?Some lucky clovers
?Weed to pinch

?my deals:
Elvera gives me Deidre[]
sakura miko gives me Nate[]

?please PM me if you are interested
?my time zone is GMT.

If any of my friends get him I will tell them that you're looking for him, ooor if I get him I will get him to move out for you :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is anyone looking for Frita or Celia?

I really don't like Frita or Celia as I'm trying to fill my town with 'dreamies.' If anyone would like them please reply because I really want them to leave, please don't hate on me for this

Last edited:
Looking for Dora for a friend who is having a really hard time in life ATM and her WW card broke where she had Dora so we need (preferably amiibo as she has a full town) for her NL please :) x

Looking for Dora for a friend who is having a really hard time in life ATM and her WW card broke where she had Dora so we need (preferably amiibo as she has a full town) for her NL please :) x

Only the person who owns the card can kick any villager out. People adopting need to have 9 or less.

I'm looking for Wolf Link!!! For him i offer all my bells here on this forum! (currently 609 bells!)

Looking for Henry! Willing to pay IGB for him, since I hardly have any TBT.

Please PM me if you have him!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back